Here we go!!
So… I thought I would give this blogging thing a go as I have plenty of time on my hands at the moment and thought why not??
I haven’t really decided to blog about anything in particular so I guess its more everyday things and whatever I feel like at the time. I thought for now I would just get started and figure it out as I go? I’m not the best writer, English was never my strong point at school so forgive me now. Most likely there will be a lot of posts on OOTD and things I have brought, as like most girls I am a shop-o-holic. I don’t know about everyone else but it is getting OUT OF CONTROL at the moment. The more I go on Instagram the more I have to have it now. – I definitely need to win the lottery to fund this lifestyle I want. Lol.
I’m sure like everyone else at the start of the 2018 has said ” this year is going to be my year” and has probably said this the last several years too. But I am determined to ‘Get Up Get Dressed’ and make it happen because no one else going to do it for you. So… my top 5 things I want to achieve this year is…
- TO BE HEALTHY – I have been going to the gym but have mostly always done cardio. Don’t get me wrong I LOVE running and if i’m ever sad I will go and run it off and I feel GREAT after but weight training is the way to go. I don’t know about you I don’t mind going to the gym but I find it hard to push myself enough and clean eating is soo hard if you have a sweet tooth like me 😦
- GET A HOBBY – When you have to write on your C.V about your hobbies and all you can put is shopping, so you lie to make yourself look more interesting is the time you need to get some hobbies. (P.S I am in no way condoning lying on my C.V please don’t do that lol). I do love weddings and what girl doesn’t so I’s going to attempt to get creative and come up with ideas on how to create a wedding on a low budget (Flower arranging, invitations etc).
- FIND A NEW CAREER – Time for a change. I have been in the same industry for about 13 years now and want a new challenge. Something where I don’t count the days until my next day off again when its 9am on the Monday morning and the week has not even begin. That’s when you know its time to MOVE ON!! Its not healthy for you to be unhappy when the majority of the day is where you don’t want to be. Which goes to my next point….
- BE HAPPY – I always wonder how many of us at the moment are unhappy or just content? Whether it be in relationships, jobs or life in general. Is that really enough? and why are we settling and giving ourselves excuses for why we are where we are. So this year is all about finding out what makes me happy, what I enjoy doing and making time for myself.
- LOVE YOURSELF. One of the biggest and probably the most hardest for most of us to do is to love ourselves more. I do feel at present we are talking about this more and trying to encourage it particularly among females. Not saying that its just women who suffer from self confidence or low self esteem but there is more pressure. PERIOD. Sorry guys. lol. A big part of this is to realise when to raise a hand and wave bye to the people who make you feel like you aren’t enough or don’t love you enough to help you love yourself. And as everyone says if you don’t love yourself then how do you expect others too.
So there are my goals for the year… and as long as I am trying to reach them I will be happy I don’t expect to accomplish these within a year as some will is determined by consistency and continual learning. What goals have you set yourself this year?